SHARE THIS RECIPE
Chocolaty Hazelnut Cookie Bar
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Grind the pecans until coarse meal using a food processor or a blender and place it in a bowl.
- Mix in the almond flour, coconut oil and honey.
- Line an 8x6 glass baking dish with parchment paper and spread the mixture until evenly distributed.
- Using a pressure cooker, cook the coconut milk for 10 minutes. If you don't have a pressure cooker, place the coconut milk in a saucepan and let it come to a boil, then simmer it for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
- Mix the cacao powder, honey, lucuma powder, vanilla and hazelnut extract with the coconut milk.
- Pour mixture over the crust and top it with chopped hazelnuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350°F.
- Cool in a wire rack and refrigerate before serving.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 269.6kcalCarbohydrates: 12.2gProtein: 4gFat: 24.9gSaturated Fat: 14gFiber: 3gSugar: 6.6gNet Carbs: 9.2g