I think this picture speaks a thousand words…. I don’t have much else to say…. INDULGE!
Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Fudge (dairy, gluten free, paleo)
- place the macadamia nuts, almond milk, vanilla, coconut oil, honey and salt in a food processor or high speed blender and process until creamy and smooth
- melt the cacao butter slowly in a bowl over simmering water (double boiler)
- remove from stove and mix together cacao butter, macadamia nut mixture and then fold in chocolate chunks
- spread mixture evenly across the bottom of a 7×5-inch baking dish lined with parchment paper
- freeze until hardened, then cut into squares. Keep frozen.