I think this picture speaks a thousand words.... I don't have much else to say.... INDULGE!
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Fudge (dairy, gluten free, paleo)
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- place the macadamia nuts, almond milk, vanilla, coconut oil, honey and salt in a food processor or high speed blender and process until creamy and smooth
- melt the cacao butter slowly in a bowl over simmering water (double boiler)
- remove from stove and mix together cacao butter, macadamia nut mixture and then fold in chocolate chunks
- spread mixture evenly across the bottom of a 7×5-inch baking dish lined with parchment paper
- freeze until hardened, then cut into squares. Keep frozen.
Tried this recipe?Please leave a review and share your photo in the comments below.