Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Fudge is deliciously indulgent and just so easy to whip up! Plus it's dairy free, gluten free and paleo.
I think this picture speaks a thousand words.... I don't have much else to say.... INDULGE!
Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Fudge
- Place the macadamia nuts, almond milk, vanilla, coconut oil, honey and salt in a food processor or high speed blender and process until creamy and smooth.
- Melt the cacao butter slowly in a bowl over simmering water (double boiler).
- Remove from stove and mix together cacao butter, macadamia nut mixture and then fold in chocolate chunks.
- Spread mixture evenly across the bottom of a 7×5-inch baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze until hardened, then cut into squares.