Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Fudge is deliciously indulgent and just so easy to whip up! Plus it's dairy free, gluten free and paleo.
I think this picture speaks a thousand words.... I don't have much else to say.... INDULGE!
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Fudge
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon raw honey, or maple syrup
- pinch fine himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon cacao butter
- ⅓ cup chocolate chunks
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Place the macadamia nuts, almond milk, vanilla, coconut oil, honey and salt in a food processor or high speed blender and process until creamy and smooth.
- Melt the cacao butter slowly in a bowl over simmering water (double boiler).
- Remove from stove and mix together cacao butter, macadamia nut mixture and then fold in chocolate chunks.
- Spread mixture evenly across the bottom of a 7×5-inch baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze until hardened, then cut into squares.
Keep frozen in an airtight container.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 271.6kcalProtein: 2.4gFat: 25.4gSaturated Fat: 8.1gSugar: 7.6gFiber: 2.7gCarbohydrates: 11.2gNet Carbs: 8.5g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.