These delicious Chocolate Chunk Cookies are soft, chewy, delicious and totally addictive! Gluten free, dairy free and grain free. Made with homemade chocolate. (Paleo, Gluten-free, Grain-free, Dairy-free)
Chocolate Chip Cookies With Homemade Chocolate Chunks
- Mix together almond milk, coconut oil, honey and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Mix in the homemade chocolate chunks.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Fill a tablespoon with the dough for each cookie and lightly press down in the center.
- Preheat the oven at 350° and bake for about 10 minutes or until the edges and bottom start to turn brown. Let it cool for 5 mins on a wire rack.
Nutrition per serving
Recipe adapted from Running To The Kitchen