A really simple and easy apple cinnamon muffin recipe that is gluten and grain free, made with organic unsweetened chunky apple sauce and almond flour.
This Apple Cinnamon Muffins recipe is gluten free, grain free, dairy free, low carb and Paleo
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Apple Cinnamon Muffins (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, low carb, Paleo)
- 1½ cup blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch fine himalayan salt
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 tablespoons raw honey
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a muffin tin with baking cups.
- Mix together the almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the apple sauce, apple cider vinegar, egg, vanilla extract and honey.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, approximately 20 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool on a wire rack before serving. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 228.9kcalProtein: 8.3gFat: 17.5gSaturated Fat: 1.5gSugar: 7.1gFiber: 4gCarbohydrates: 13.8gNet Carbs: 9.8g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.