Paleo Cookies With Cacao Nibs, Macadamia Nuts and Coconut
Author: Living Healthy With Chocolate
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 3 tbs raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup chopped nuts (I used macadamia)
- ½ cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- ¼ cup raw cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl combine coconut oil, honey and vanilla.
- In a bowl combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, nuts, shredded coconut and cacao nibs
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Drop about tablespoon of the dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and slightly flatten.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges
- Cool on a wire rack and serve.