Paleo Cookies With Cacao Nibs, Macadamia Nuts and Coconut
Author: Living Healthy With Chocolate
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup chopped nuts (I used macadamia)
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup raw cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl combine coconut oil, honey and vanilla.
- In a bowl combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, nuts, shredded coconut and cacao nibs
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Drop about tablespoon of the dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and slightly flatten.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges
- Cool on a wire rack and serve.