This homemade Raspberry Chocolate is easy to make, rich and creamy and they melt in your mouth! The chocolate is refined sugar-free and made with raw cacao. (Paleo, Vegan, Low-carb)
Making chocolate at home couldn't be easier. These Raspberry Chocolates are easy to make and take only 5 minutes. They're delicious, rich and creamy, and they melt in your mouth!
These are also great with other berries and fruits. Try it also with strawberries, blueberries or oranges.
Best of all, they're healthy and good for you. Loaded with healthy fats from the coconut oil, and high in antioxidants and nutrients from the cacao powder, raw honey, and berries.
This recipe is what I mean by "Living Healthy With Chocolate" 🙂 and you should definitely give this recipe a try. Enjoy!
Make your own almond butter at home and use it in this recipe. Watch my video tutorial here. This tutorial shows you the process of making almond butter at home. This recipe also contains cinnamon and vanilla, but you can omit those so you have just the almond flavor.
🎥 Watch the recipe video
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Homemade Raspberry Chocolate (Paleo, Vegan, Low-carb)
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon raw honey, or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- ½ tablespoons vanilla extract
- pinch fine Himalayan salt
- 15 raspberries, frozen or fresh
- Add the cacao powder, coconut oil, almond butter, honey, and salt to a heat-proof bowl. Over medium-low heat, melt the ingredients in a double boiler, stirring frequently.
- Fill candy molds with the chocolate, then add a raspberry in the center.
- Freeze or chill in the fridge for about 15 minutes or until the chocolate sets.
Nutrition per serving
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.