This mini chocolate cheesecake recipe serves up decadent mini cheesecakes. Super creamy and easy to make in just a few minutes!
This special recipe is for those of you who love cheesecake and have no problem consuming dairy.
Fortunately for me, I have no problems or complications from consuming raw (or good) sources of dairy that are made from grass-fed cows and I can smother my eggs in cheese every morning 🙂
There is a huge difference in the nutrient content and the side effects between 'traditional' dairy and grass-fed dairy. Many people who have dairy intolerances, have reported that while they must stay away from all traditionally made dairy, raw dairy on the other hand does not cause them problems.
Food quality matters. So whenever possible, make sure you are consuming and buying top quality dairy, vegetables, fruits, meats, eggs and nuts.
Making this recipe into mini, individual cheesecakes is a fun way to serve them, and the perfect serving size. These are super creamy and chocolaty. Topping each with melted dark chocolate and fresh raspberries adds a great savory flavor and texture.
As always, I would love to hear from you. What do you think of this recipe? Do you consume dairy? Would you like me to post more recipes that include dairy, like grass-fed butter, yogurt and cream? Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think.
Mini Chocolate Cheesecake (Gluten-free, Low-carb)
- Slowly melt the unsweetened chocolate and cacao butter together in a large bowl over simmering water (double boiler).
- Remove from heat and add all remaining ingredients to the melted chocolate. Using an electrical hand or stand mixer, mix ingredients until fully combined.
- Line a muffin pan with paper muffin cups and fill with mixture almost to the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 325°F for about 25 minutes or until set.
- Set pan on a wire rack to cool, then transfer to the refrigerator and allow it to chill for at least two hours.
- Top cheesecake with melted dark chocolate and fresh raspberries if desired.