Learn how to make my no-bake Healthy Coconut Candy Bars and also homemade Coconut Butter to save you money. These are the most delicious and healthy treat!
They have an amazing texture and flavor, and are free of nuts, dairy, and gluten which makes them both Paleo and Vegan friendly.
Today, I have a quick and easy recipe to share with you.
This is a nut-free recipe since I have been getting request from many of you who are allergic to different types of nuts to create new nut-free recipes.
Not only are these easy to make, you only need a handful of ingredients and there's no cooking involved.
You probably know by now that coconut has magical health properties and I talk about it extensively in an article in my cookbook.
These Coconut Candy Bars are loaded with healthy saturated fats, and are the most perfect treat to always have around the house when you want something sweet (at least for me this is true!).
Having these bars in my fridge is a good way for me to curb my sweet tooth and not overindulge.
No sweetener is added to this recipe, and the dark chocolate chips add just the right hint of sweetness.
The texture is both crunchy and chewy at the same time.
You should definitely give these a try. Enjoy and please let me know what you think in the comments below.
🎥 Watch the recipe video
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Healthy Coconut Candy Bars (Vegan, Paleo)
- Line an 8½ x 4½-inch medium loaf pan with parchment paper, covering all four sides of the pan.
- Make coconut butter by adding 2 cups of shredded coconut to a high speed blender or food processor (reserve the remaining 1 cup). Blend until creamy like peanut butter, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, mix together the reserved shredded coconut, coconut oil, vanilla extract and salt.
- Add the coconut butter, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Freeze or refrigerate until firm, then cut into pieces.