Oh yea... These are a delicious healthy treat I bet you will enjoy! So easy and fast to make... I decorated mine with chocolate chips, cacao butter and cacao paste.
Chocolate Pecan Crunch Truffles
- Melt the cacao paste in a bowl over simmering water (double boiler).
- Whisk together the melted cacao paste with the pecans, coconut butter, honey, vanilla extract and salt.
- Using your hands, shape mixture into 1-inch balls (mixture might be crumbly).
- Place each ball on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and refrigerate.
- Melt the cacao butter and chocolate chips together in a bowl over simmering water (double boiler).
- Using a fork, dip truffles one at the time, in the melted chocolate, and place them back on the parchment paper. Refrigerate until chocolate sets.