Oh yea... These are a delicious healthy treat I bet you will enjoy! So easy and fast to make... I decorated mine with chocolate chips, cacao butter and cacao paste.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Chocolate Pecan Crunch Truffles
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Melt the cacao paste in a bowl over simmering water (double boiler).
- Whisk together the melted cacao paste with the pecans, coconut butter, honey, vanilla extract and salt.
- Using your hands, shape mixture into 1-inch balls (mixture might be crumbly).
- Place each ball on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and refrigerate.
- Melt the cacao butter and chocolate chips together in a bowl over simmering water (double boiler).
- Using a fork, dip truffles one at the time, in the melted chocolate, and place them back on the parchment paper. Refrigerate until chocolate sets.
Makes 18 Chocolate Pecan Crunch Truffles.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 88.7kcalProtein: 1gFat: 8.1gSaturated Fat: 3gSugar: 2.3gFiber: 1.5gCarbohydrates: 4.3gNet Carbs: 2.8g
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.