This paleo Shepherd's Pie is a delicious mix of ground beef and veggies, topped with creamy cauliflower and it's so easy to make.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Paleo Version Shepherd's Pie
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 lbs grass fed ground beef
- ½ cup onion chopped
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon fine himalayan salt
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Steam the cauliflower (I use a pressure cooker).
- Stir fry the onions, garlic, zucchini and carrots in olive or coconut oil.
- Add the meat, salt and chilli powder.
- In a blender puree the cauliflower until smooth (adding roasted garlic to this tastes great!).
- On a 8x8 glass baking dish pour the meat mixture first and then the cauliflower on top (sprinkle with parmesan cheese optional).
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 min.
- Let it cool for 5 min and serve.
Recipe serves about 6 to 8 people.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 206.2kcalProtein: 16.7gFat: 11.8gSaturated Fat: 4.5gSugar: 3.7gFiber: 2.9gCarbohydrates: 9gNet Carbs: 6.1g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.