I can't help myself from posting more recipes. I made this last night and it came out so good I had to share it here. As always this banana bread is made with no refined sugar, it is low-carb and gluten free, made with coconut flour and coconut oil.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Paleo Coconut Flour Macadamia Nut Banana Bread
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 ½ cup very ripe bananas, 2-3 bananas
- 4 pastured eggs
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 ½ tablespoons raw honey, optional
- ¼ teaspoon fine himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped macadamia nuts
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Preheat your oven to 300°F
- Line loaf pan with parchment paper
- In a bowl, mix the honey, butter, vanilla, eggs, and banana until combined
- In a separate bowl mix the coconut flour, baking soda, sea salt, and cinnamon
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until well combined
- Add the macadamia nuts to mixture
- Spoon the batter into your lined loaf pan
- Bake for 1 hour. The top and edges should be a golden brown color
- Remove form oven and let it cool for 15 minutes
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 231kcalProtein: 4gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 11gSugar: 7gFiber: 2gCarbohydrates: 13gNet Carbs: 11g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.
Recipe adapted from MyGutsy