These chewy Almond Macaroon Bars are made with no eggs, no dairy, gluten or grains. Easy to make and delicious in just a few minutes! (Paleo, Vegan)
I got inspired to make this recipe from my Dark Chocolate Macaroons recipe. This recipe turned out so delicious and is a great snack I can take with me wherever I go.
These Paleo Almond Macaroon Bars are made with no eggs, no dairy, gluten or grains. The main ingredient is almond butter and coconut
Almond Macaroon Bars
- In a large bowl, mix the shredded coconut, almond butter, flaxseed meal, coconut oil, honey, vanilla and salt until everything is well combined.
- Spread mixture evenly across the bottom of a 7x5-inch baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 350°F for approximately 10-15 minutes or until the edges and top start to turn brown.
- Set dish on a wire rack and let it cool.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler and spread over the baked almond bar.
- Top it with sliced almonds and refrigerate until the chocolate hardens. Cut into squares and serve.