These chewy Almond Macaroon Bars are made with no eggs, no dairy, gluten or grains. Easy to make and delicious in just a few minutes! (Paleo, Vegan)
I got inspired to make this recipe from my Dark Chocolate Macaroons recipe. This recipe turned out so delicious and is a great snack I can take with me wherever I go.
These Paleo Almond Macaroon Bars are made with no eggs, no dairy, gluten or grains. The main ingredient is almond butter and coconut
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Almond Macaroon Bars
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons golden flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons raw honey, or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch fine himalayan salt
- ½ cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- In a large bowl, mix the shredded coconut, almond butter, flaxseed meal, coconut oil, honey, vanilla and salt until everything is well combined.
- Spread mixture evenly across the bottom of a 7x5-inch baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 350°F for approximately 10-15 minutes or until the edges and top start to turn brown.
- Set dish on a wire rack and let it cool.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler and spread over the baked almond bar.
- Top it with sliced almonds and refrigerate until the chocolate hardens. Cut into squares and serve.
Serves 6-10 people. Keep refrigerated.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 446.1kcalProtein: 8gFat: 37gSaturated Fat: 18.4gSugar: 15.3gFiber: 7.4gCarbohydrates: 25.4gNet Carbs: 18g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.