No-bake Chocolate Cookies - Delicious and easy to make. Full of chocolate flavor, crunchy pecan and chewy coconut.
Chocolate… Almond butter… Pecans… Coconut... And no oven required. Enjoy!!
SHARE THIS RECIPE
No-bake Chocolate Cookies (Vegan, Gluten-free, Paleo)
- 2 ½ tablespoons cacao butter
- ⅓ cup semisweet mini chocolate chips, dairy/soy-free brand
- 3 ½ tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon raw honey, or maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Melt the cacao butter and chocolate chips in bowl over simmering water (double boiler).
- Remove melted chocolate from heat, then whisk in the cacao powder, coconut oil, honey and almond butter.
- Chop the pecans in a food processor and add it to the chocolate mixture along with the shredded coconut and mix to combine ingredients.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of batter for each cookie onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and refrigerate until cookies harden.
Store cookies in an airtight container in the fridge.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 97.1kcalProtein: 1.5gFat: 8.7gSaturated Fat: 3.9gSugar: 2.7gFiber: 1.6gCarbohydrates: 4.9gNet Carbs: 3.3g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.
Recipe makes about 20 1-inch cookies. Store in the refrigerator.