These Triple Berry Pie Bars are a refreshing and colorful summertime dessert that are VERY EASY to make and sure to fly off the table.
The bottom layer is a sweet crust made of raw almonds, pecans and dried dates.
The top layer consists of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and unflavored gelatin.
Top it off with some fresh coconut whipping cream and enjoy!
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Triple Berry Pie Bars (Gluten-free, Paleo)
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup dates, about 6 large medjool dates
- 2 cups strawberries, frozen
- ½ cup raspberries, frozen
- ½ cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons unrefined coconut sugar, optional
- 1 can (400ml) full fat coconut milk
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Remove pit from dates and process them in a food processor until it forms a creamy paste and place it in a bowl.
- Chop the almonds and pecans in the food processor.
- Using your hands mix the chopped nuts with the date paste.
- Line a 7x5-inch pan with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly across the bottom.
- Chop the strawberries and raspberries in a food processor.
- Place the chopped berries in a saucepan over medium heat and stir in the gelatin, whole blueberries and coconut palm sugar. Stir frequently until gelatin is dissolved and mixture is simmering.
- Transfer berry mixture to a shallow bowl and chill for about 45 minutes or until the mixture begins to set up around the edges.
- Pour filling over the crust and chill for about 3 hours or until filling is completely set.
- Cut into squares to serve. Top with whipped coconut cream.
Coconut Whipped Cream:
- Place a can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight. Open can and carefully remove the coconut cream that formed on the top of the can, being careful not to mix with the water on the bottom of the can.
- Whip coconut cream with a hand mixer until fluffy.
Your leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 209.1kcalProtein: 6.1gFat: 12.1gSaturated Fat: 1gSugar: 15.3gFiber: 5.1gCarbohydrates: 23.2gNet Carbs: 18.1g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.