Not only does this healthy Chocolate Fondue taste delicious, it takes less than 10 minutes to make! Paleo, Vegan, dairy-free, soy-free, refined sugar-free.
All I can say about this recipe is OMG! This healthy, paleo version of chocolate fondue will change the way you think about living healthy while still being able to enjoy chocolate. The only problem here is that it is very difficult to not eat too much. The chocolate is creamy, light and not overly sweet.
Not only does this chocolate fondue taste delicious, it takes less than 10 minutes to make. So if you have company and want something quick and easy to serve for dessert, this is the perfect recipe that everyone will love.
Dark Chocolate Fondue
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons raw honey, or maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons full fat coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- pinch fine himalayan salt
- strawberries or other fresh fruits
- Add all ingredients to a large heat-proof bowl.
- Set bowl over a saucepan with a dash of water and simmer over low heat, making sure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl (double boiler).
- Stir until all ingredients are combined, and becomes thicker in consistency.
Nutrition per serving
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Recipe yields approximately 1 cup. Keep refrigerated.