No-Bake Macadamia Nut Pie (Paleo, Sugar Free, Grain Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Low Carb)
For this recipe I used an 8 inch removable bottom pan and I lined the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
Paleo Macadamia Nut Pie
- Line the bottom of a round 8-inch removable bottom pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the pecans, coconut oil, honey, cacao powder, blanched almond flour and shredded coconut. Work the mixture with your hands until all is combined and a dough is formed.
- Pat the crust mixture onto the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a blender or food processor, process the dates until smooth.
- Add the macadamia nut butter, yogurt, coconut oil, vanilla extract, orange juice, and salt, and process until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture over the crust.
- Sprinkle top with chopped macadamia nuts and freeze for about 4 hours before serving.