No-Bake Macadamia Nut Pie (Paleo, Sugar Free, Grain Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Low Carb)
For this recipe I used an 8 inch removable bottom pan and I lined the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Paleo Macadamia Nut Pie
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 cup macadamia nut butter, *
- 6 large Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup plain Greek yoghurt, or coconut cream from a can of chilled coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange juice, or lemon juice
- pinch fine himalayan salt
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, chopped
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- Line the bottom of a round 8-inch removable bottom pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the pecans, coconut oil, honey, cacao powder, blanched almond flour and shredded coconut. Work the mixture with your hands until all is combined and a dough is formed.
- Pat the crust mixture onto the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a blender or food processor, process the dates until smooth.
- Add the macadamia nut butter, yogurt, coconut oil, vanilla extract, orange juice, and salt, and process until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture over the crust.
- Sprinkle top with chopped macadamia nuts and freeze for about 4 hours before serving.
*You can save money by making your own macadamia nut butter. Process 2 ¼ cups macadamia nuts in your food processor for a few minutes, scraping the sides as needed, until creamy and smooth. Recipe serves 10-12 people. Keep frozen.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 361.4kcalProtein: 4.3gFat: 33.4gSaturated Fat: 14gSugar: 11.2gFiber: 4.5gCarbohydrates: 16.9gNet Carbs: 12.4g
*This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Made this recipe?Please leave a review and photo in the comments below.