It’s passion fruit season here in Hawaii! What do you think of passion fruit with chocolate, banana and coconut butter?
Sugar-free Chocolate Passion Fudge
- 1/2 a medium banana, I used apple bananas
- 4 tsp coconut butter
- 2 tbsp raw unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- passion fruit pulp from 1 passion fruit
- combine all ingredients except for the passion fruit pulp in a blender or food processor (I use a vitamix)
- line a small baking pan with parchment or wax paper and pour the mixture.
- freeze the fudge for a few hours
- serve with passion fruit pulp on top
This makes a very small portion. Triple or quadruple the recipe for a traditional size cake.