It was very warm this past weekend here in Hawaii and I wanted to eat something light and refreshing that was not too sweet and was very cold like ice cream. So I made this easy Strawberry Frozen Yogurt in just a few minutes. I highly recommend you try this along with my Blueberry Granola!
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups full fat greek plain yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs raw honey
- add all ingredients to your Vitamix blender and blend until combined
- pour mixture in your ice cream maker and serve
- store in an air tight container in your freezer and let it sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes before serving it again