Enjoy these healthier Soft-Baked Blueberry Squares – A soft, moist and chewy bar, full of delicious fresh blueberries, made with wholesome ingredients.
There’s nothing more satisfying and flavorful then a homemade treat. Preparing healthy meals and treats yourself is the key to staying healthy and feeling good. That’s why I love so much to share what I make at home so you can enjoy it too.
And in today’s post I am excited to show you how you too can make these delicious Soft-Baked Blueberry Squares.
The soft chewiness of each bite, the amazing flavor of the blueberries, and the moist texture of these bar is what makes them so special.
They’re made without processed ingredients and offer the goodness of 100% wholesome almonds and coconut.
Combined with fresh in season blueberries, and naturally sweetened with coconut nectar and maple syrup, these bars are not too sweet and can be enjoyed as a snack throughout the day.
Want to see how easy it is to make them? Watch my instructional video.
I hope you make and enjoy them. Comment below to let me know what you think and add your photo so I can see.
Got a specific recipe you’d like me to make next? Tell me about it below.
P.S. If you have friends, or family that you think would like these bars SHARE this recipe with them! They may love it as much as we do.
🎥 Watch the recipe video
Soft-Baked Blueberry Squares (Gluten-free, Paleo)
- 1 1/2 cups (127g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/4 cups (134g) blanched almond flour
- 6 tablespoons (43g) golden flaxseed meal
- 1/3 cup (40g) unrefined coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine Himalayan salt
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper, covering all four sides.
- In a large bowl, mix together the shredded coconut, almond flour, flaxseed meal, coconut sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients mixing gently with a spatula to form a thick batter, being careful to not over mix. Mix in the blueberries into the mixture.
- Spread mixture evenly in the prepared pan and add some additional blueberries on top if you like. Bake for 30 minutes, then let it cool on a cooling rack for about 10 minutes before removing it from the pan and cutting into squares.