Making chocolate at home couldn’t be easier. These Raspberry Chocolates are easy to make and take only 5 minutes. They’re delicious, rich and creamy, and they melt in your mouth!
Best of all, they’re healthy and good for you. Loaded with healthy fats from the coconut oil, and high in antioxidants and nutrients from the cacao powder, raw honey, and berries.
This recipe is what I mean by “Living Healthy With Chocolate” 😊 You must try it!
These are also great with other berries and fruits. Try it also with strawberries, blueberries or oranges. Enjoy!
Make your own almond butter at home and use it in this recipe. Watch my video tutorial here. This tutorial shows you the process of making almond butter at home. This recipe also contains cinnamon and vanilla, but you can omit those so you have just the almond flavor.
- 3 tablespoons raw unsweetened cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- ½ tablespoons vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 15 frozen or fresh raspberries
- Add the cacao powder, coconut oil, almond butter, honey, and salt to a heat-proof bowl. Over medium-low heat, melt the ingredients in a double boiler, stirring frequently.
- Fill candy molds with the chocolate, then add a raspberry in the center.
- Freeze or chill in the fridge for about 15 minutes, or until the chocolate sets.
If you have a nut allergy, you can omit the almond butter, or substitute it with a seed butter like sunbutter or tahini, or you can use peanut butter.