This Cacao Coconut Bars dessert is so easy and fast to make and it’s a great treat for low-carb, no sugar paleo folks.
Paleo cacao coconut bars
- Line a small, 7-inch rectangle baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a high powered blender or food processor, blend the almonds until they become a fine meal.
- Add the melted coconut oil, coconut or almond butter, shredded coconut and bananas. Blend until smooth, then press ¾ mixture down into the tray.
- With the remaining mixture, add the cacao and stir well. Pour on top and sprinkle with macadamia nuts.
- Freeze for 15 minutes to firm up, then cut into squares. Keep frozen until ready to serve.