This is recipe is paleo, sugar free, gluten free, low in carbs and a great replacement for when we have a craving from sweets.
Low-carb coconut chocolate chip cake
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a pie pan and grease it with butter so crust won't stick.
- Combine the crust ingredients together and mix thoroughly. Press the crust into the bottom of the prepared pie dish. It will be a thin layer, and should not go up the sides. Bake the crust for 8-12 minutes until the top is light gold. Keep an eye on this as it can burn quickly.
- Combine all of the filling ingredients in a food processor.
- Pour the filling into the precooked pie crust. Bake for 25-30 minutes until fully set. There will be no jiggle and the top will feel mostly firm.
- Let it cool a little then serve.
Tips: spread butter or hazelnut butter on top.