Wholesome cashews roasted to perfection with a sweet and cinnamon-spiced flavor. This crowd-pleasing snack is crunchy, healthier than other sweetened nuts, and totally irresistible. Once you pop, you just can’t stop!
It’s not everyday we get to snack on something healthy and sweet. We’re all trying to improve our health and feed our bodies nutritions foods.
These homemade Cinnamon Sugar Candied Cashews are really good and they are addictive! They’re one of my favorite snacks for holiday get-togethers, to give as gifts, and to take on the road. And this is what I’ll be bringing to a Super Bowl party I’m going to this Sunday.
If you are watching the game this Sunday and you need a last minute quick and easy recipe to share with everyone this is it. You only need 6 ingredients. This recipe is Paleo friendly, free of refined sugars and other unhealthy ingredients.
Enjoy and please share your feedback with me in the comment section below. And please whenever you make this Cinnamon Sugar Candied Cashews or my other recipes post a photo of it in the comments below as well, and on the social media sites with the hashtag #livinghealthywithchocolate so I can see. I LOVE seeing your photos!
Cinnamon Sugar Candied Cashews (gluten-free, egg-free, Paleo)
- 2 cups 270g raw cashews
- 1/4 cup 33g coconut palm sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with a piece of parchment paper or silicon mat.
- In a large bowl add all the ingredients listed, and mix until everything is well combined.
- Spread cashews in a single layer on the cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and stir cashews, then bake for another 5 minutes. Mix cashews again as soon as you remove from the oven and let them cool. Store in an airtight container in the fridge, or in a cool, dry place such as your pantry.