Oh yea… These are a delicious healthy treat I bet you will enjoy! So easy and fast to make… I decorated mine with chocolate chips, cacao butter and cacao paste.
- ⅔ cup raw pecans, finely chopped
- 4 tbs coconut butter
- 3 tbs cacao paste (or unsweetened 100% dark chocolate), finely chopped
- 1 tbs raw organic honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbs cacao butter, finely chopped (or coconut oil melted)
- 3 tbs chocolate chips (Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips)
- Melt the cacao paste in a bowl over simmering water (double boiler).
- Whisk together the melted cacao paste with the pecans, coconut butter, honey, vanilla extract and salt.
- Using your hands, shape mixture into 1-inch balls (mixture might be crumbly).
- Place each ball on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and refrigerate.
- Melt the cacao butter and chocolate chips together in a bowl over simmering water (double boiler).
- Using a fork, dip truffles one at the time, in the melted chocolate, and place them back on the parchment paper. Refrigerate until chocolate sets.
Makes 18 Chocolate Pecan Crunch Truffles