SHARE THIS RECIPE
Chocolate Chip Cookies With Homemade Chocolate Chunk
To see the brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my Amazon shop.
- mix together almond milk, coconut oil, honey and vanilla
- mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl
- combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients and mix until well combined
- mix in the homemade chocolate chunks
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- fill a tbs with the dough for each cookie and lightly press down in the center.
- preheat the oven at 350° and bake for about 10 minutes or until the edges and bottom start to turn brown. Let it cool for 5 mins on a wire rack.
Tried this recipe?Please leave a review and share your photo in the comments below.
Recipe adapted from Running To The Kitchen