A really simple and easy apple cinnamon muffin recipe that is gluten and grain free, made with organic unsweetened chunky apple sauce and almond flour.
This Apple Cinnamon Muffins recipe is gluten free, grain free, dairy free, low carb and Paleo
Apple Cinnamon Muffins (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, low carb, Paleo)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a muffin tin with baking cups.
- Mix together the almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the apple sauce, apple cider vinegar, egg, vanilla extract and honey.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, approximately 20 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool on a wire rack before serving. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.