Delicious yet simple and easy to make…
Chocolate… Almond butter… Pecans… Coconut… And no oven required. Enjoy!!
No Bake Chocolate Cookies (paleo, gluten free, grain free)
- 2½ tablespoons cacao butter
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- 3½ tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- melt the cacao butter and chocolate chips in bowl over simmering water (double boiler)
- whisk in the cacao powder, coconut oil, honey and almond butter
- chop the pecans in a food processor and add it to the chocolate mixture along with the shredded coconut and mix to combine ingredients
- scoop 1 tablespoon of batter for each cookie onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and refrigerate until cookies harden
Recipe makes about 20 1-inch cookies. Store in the refrigerator.